Where is MILL CREEK PRESERVE located?
Mill Creek Preserve is located in Freeville, NY about six miles northeast of the City of Ithaca and three and a half hours from the George Washington Bridge.
Known as the Finger Lakes Region, Ithaca sits right at the southern end of Cayuga Lake , the longest of the Finger Lakes. This region is well known for its fabulous wineries and farmers markets but it’s equally well known for its deep gorges and waterfalls as well as an endless array of outdoor activities, State Parks and preserves.
A unique benefit of this property is its close proximity to Cornell University and Ithaca College. Ithaca is an Ivy League college town and the influence of these institutions gives the City a vibrant bohemian spirit. With a population of highly educated, progressive people, it comes as no surprise that Ithaca has higher air and water quality than the average American city and of course, art, entertainment and culture are second to none. Ithaca also boasts more restaurants per capita than NY City! It’s no wonder Ithaca, NY made Livability.com’s “TOP 100 Places to Live” list (March 2019)
Click the map below see the properties on Google Maps
Here’s more reasons that make the Ithaca area one of the best places to Live, Vacation, Retire and Invest:
• July 2018 – Ithaca was named the prettiest town in NY on Architectural Digest’s list of “The Prettiest Town in Every US State”.
• Ithaca is an Ivy League College Town – Cornell University and Ithaca College
• Minutes to Cayuga Lake – a deep glacial lake for boating, swimming, fishing
• World Class Wineries – voted “Best Wine Region” by USA Today – 2018
• Waterfalls, Gorges & Parks – 150 Waterfalls, Numerous Gorges and 4 State Parks
• Unparalleled Arts, Dining & Entertainment – Named by Bon Appétit Magazine as “America’s Foodiest Towns
Call Today 877-785-5263 to Register
More info here: